Novoceram Outdoor video
Novoceram Outdoor is the latest innovation of the Maison Novoceram: a practical, innovative and flexible project for exterior floor. Frost resistant stoneware tiles assembled on special polypropylene supports, which can be laid without glue or joints. For the first time, you can lay a floor with a floating assembly without foregoing the advantages of ceramics!
With Novoceram Outdoor, you can change the aspect of your according to your desires and decoration trends and at the same time, avoiding the costs of renewal in case if necessary to dig below the surface, or if a tile gets damaged.
Advantages of Novoceram Outdoor:
- The bed is easy and inexpensive to prepare (a layer of gravel and sand)
- Fast easy DIY laying
- Can be walked on immediately after laying
- Allows water to drain
- Resistant to frost and the weather
- Resistant to sudden temperature changes (between -20° and +40°)
- No demolition costs if the ground underneath needs inspecting or a damaged tile needs replacing
- No costs for periodic treatment with impregnants or sealants.
- The look of the fl oor can be changed by simply replacing the tiles
- It adapts to settling of the bed
- It can be completely recycled thanks to the ease with which the tiles can be separated from the plastic backing