AZIMUT – Concrete look ceramic tiles for interior and exterior floors and walls
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for interior and exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware inspired by the aesthetics of concrete combined with the charm of natural clays.
Azimut does not reproduce any specific material: months of research were required to select and mix natural colored earths from different regions of France and from south and center Italy. While turning these blending into graphic patterns, the surface gradually revealed new, unexpected effects and interesting elements.
Azimut is a complete collection for floor and wall coverings featuring four colors of coloured in body porcelain stoneware for the floor (Clair, Chaud, Froid and Foncé) each one matching with three colors of wall tiles (Clair, Neutre and Foncé).
Azimut is available in sizes 30x60cm, 30x60cm rectified, 45x45cm, 45x45cm rectified mosaic, 60x60cm rectified and 60×60cm Outdoor Plus (2cm thick), ideal for floating outdoor use.
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-azimut) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download all images: Azimut Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 32 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.