Ciment is a collection of colored in body porcelain tiles by Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, designed for interior floor coverings.
The Ciment series was created out of an in-depth analysis of the material from which it takes its name, concrete. Novoceram chose to give the collection the same name as the material which inspired it in order to highlight a fundamental aspect of the product: the faithful resemblance of this porcelain stoneware series to concrete. The surface of the tile accurately reproduces the characteristic marks of this very trendy interior design material: on the one hand, the worn appearance and, on the other, the contemporary satin-finish surface full of small details.
Ciment is declined in five colors, the result of a thorough search of new design trends and the contemporary French decor: Ivoire – ivory, Gris – warm grey, Chrome – cool grey, Cendre – taupe, Métal – burnished metal.
While traditionally the concrete was poured in square or hexagonal tiles of small size, Ciment interprets it by expanding in large size ceramic tiles: 45 × 45cm, 60 × 60cm and – for the first time – 75 × 75cm.
USE:Interior floor covering
TECHNOLOGY:Colored in body porcelain stoneware
COLOURS:Ivoire (ivory)Gris (warm grey)Chrome (cold grey)Cendre (taupe)Métal (burnished metal)
SIZES :45x45cm45x45cm rectified60x60cm rectified75x75cm rectified
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS:Mosaic 45x45cm rectifiedSkirting Step
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-ciment) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.