ORAGE – Pierre de Bourgogne effect ceramic tiles for exterior floors and walls
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware inspired by the pierre de Bourgogne
Inspired by the chiseled pierres de Bourgogne, the surface of Orage – while ensuring the anti-slip properties necessary to pose outdoors, where water and other elements increase the slipperiness of the tiles – is particularly pleasing to the touch and easy to clean.
Pierre de Bourgogne original a cut surface pleasant chiseled by hand to make it suitable for outdoor use. The uneven distribution, but obviously artificial marks left by chisels form a pattern of grooves made by the character surprisingly contemporary. By using the most advanced technologies of the ceramic industry, Orage repeats and reinterprets this pattern, minimizing the different graphics and colors on the tile, enhancing the originality and beauty.
Like all Novoceram collections in colored in body porcelain stoneware, Orage is a material extraordinarily resistant to frost, underfoot, loads, sunlight and heat. Orage is available in sizes 30×30cm, 45x45cm and 30x60cm in four colors: Matin, a light ivory, Midi, a warm beige, Soir, a taupe elegant and discreet, Nuit, a deep charcoal gray.
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-orage) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
- Download all images: Orage Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 4 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.