Novoceram, French ceramic producer since 1863, unveils a collection of tiles in decorated porcelain stoneware for indoor use.
Dilemme is a collection of tiles in decorated porcelain stoneware that Novoceram, French ceramic producer since 1863, has designed for interior floors and wallsg.
This collection recalls the slightly ribbed effect of Shantung silks through its lines and three-dimensional optical effects. Dilemme appears as an elegant ‘décor mix’ which is described as chic and graphic and plays on the various shades of grey.
Dilemme is available in a 60×60 cm format.
USE: Interior floor and wall tiles
TECHNOLOGY: Decorated porcelain stoneware
SIZES: 60×60 cm
FINISHING TOUCH: Smooth
DECORATION AND SPECIAL PIECES: –
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to the company’s quality management system that is part of a continual improvement at all levels which include: customer relations, willingness to communicate, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to the environmental management system, based on environmental commitment, on strict standards and increasingly ambitious goals that the company has implemented to control and reduce its impact on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to energy management systems. This certification, driven by the wish to better control and optimise energy consumption, is the logical continuation of a continual improvement approach and an environmental commitment.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of inhalation toxicity. All our tiles are assigned A +, – the best note in this classification. Furthermore, as they do not contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), they even outperform all the requirements of the A+ classification.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining various ecological certifications for the construction industry such as the French certification HQE (High Environmental Quality) and the American one, LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product throughout its entire life cycle.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.