OTTO – Minimalist Effect tiles for outdoor floors
Novoceram, French manufacturer of ceramic tile since 1863, presents a collection of porcelain stoneware tile for outdoor installation.
Otto is a collection of tiles in colored in body porcelain stoneware by Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, has especially designed for exterior floors.
A harmonious ‘micro-texture’ gives, Otto a totally minimalist appearance and an intrinsic elegance. The rich details afforded by the inclusion of minerals add a touch of brightness to the surface, to reveal all the splendour and natural strength of the material. Otto is the ideal choice for essential and refined projects.
Otto is available in the Outdoor Plus version, in the 60×60 rectified size with a thickness of 20 mm, perfect for outdoor paving, using the conventional installation technique, for direct installation on gravel, for raised structures or for creating Japanese style stepping-stone pathways. Otto is available in three colours: Otto Ivoire, a luminous beige, Otto Béton, a warm grey, Otto Plomb, an intensely warm grey
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that defines the requirements for the energy management system. This certification, driven by the desire to better control and optimize energy consumption, is the logical continuation of an approach of continuous improvement and ongoing environmental.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining green certifications for buildings such as the commitment of the Haute Qualité Environnementale(High Environmental Quality) and the American LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Novoceam is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the HQE Association, whose aim is to control the impact of a building on its environmental context and of promote a healthy and comfortable indoor living space. Finally, Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product along its entire life cycle.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
- Download all images: Otto Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 32 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.