Espace is a collection of glazed porcelain tiles by Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, designed for interior floor coverings.
Espace recreates the emotion of a strong material and combining with the technology of porcelain stoneware, in a project in which esthetics and strong current is destined to last.
Inspired by concrete, which reproduces perfectly both in the surface and the structure, Espace is a glazed porcelain stoneware refined and natural. Available in Ivoire – ivory, Gris – grey and Noir – black, offers complete project solutions for residential and commercial interiors, with a unique format 45x45cm. Perfect for both floors and walls, Espace is complete with decorations, mosaics and metal strips, for a contemporary style.
USE:Interior floor covering
TECHNOLOGY:Glazed porcelain stoneware
COLOURS:Ivoire (ivory)Gris (light grey)Noir (black)
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS:Mosaic 45x45cmFrise 5x45cmAngle de frise 5x5cmSkirtingStep
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-espace) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.