Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for interior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware whose abstract design is inspired by the wood species with shades of tone light and refined.
NoName is a colored in body porcelain stoneware whose abstract design is inspired by the wood species with shades of tone light and refined. NoName abandons any stereotyped style definition to bring a new charming concept to residential and commercial interiors. NoName is for architects, designers and the most demanding consumers.
Available in three sizes (45x45cm, 60x60cm, 30x60cm), it is also declined in the rectified version and in six different colors: Clarté (ivory), Douceur (beige), Intimité (brown), Pureté (light grey), Sobriété (dark gray) and Elégance (black).
USE:Interior floor covering
TECHNOLOGY:Colored in body porcelain stoneware
COLOURS:Clarté (ivory)Douceur (beige)Intimité (brown)
Pureté (light grey)Sobriété (dark grey)Elégance (black)
SIZES :45x45cm30x60cm30x60cm rectified60x60cm rectified
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS:SkirtingStep
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that defines the requirements for the energy management system. This certification, driven by the desire to better control and optimize energy consumption, is the logical continuation of an approach of continuous improvement and ongoing environmental.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining green certifications for buildings such as the commitment of the Haute Qualité Environnementale(High Environmental Quality) and the American LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Novoceam is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the HQE Association, whose aim is to control the impact of a building on its environmental context and of promote a healthy and comfortable indoor living space. Finally, Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product along its entire life cycle.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.