Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for interior and exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware inspired by contemporary and full of charm.
Icône is the synthesis of research which explored dozens of types of stone to select the two which best expressed both the legacy of time and the fascination and elegance of a contemporary floor. The result is a product with great personality but totally free from rustic connotations, a subtle balance of nuances, marks and colours, not just an imitation of stone, but an archetype of this timeless material.
Subtle shaded colours, a surface soft to the touch but gratifying to the hand with slight undulations and small marks, a variegated pattern going well beyond the individual tile – an Icône floor is enough to characterise a style of living and philosophy of life, without limiting subsequent choices of décor.
Icône is available in the color Bleu in sizes 45 × 45cm, 60 × 60cm, 60 × 60cm Outdoor Plus (2cm thick), ideal for floating outdoor use.
USE:Interior floor coveringExterior floor coveringWall covering
TECHNOLOGY:Colored in body porcelain stoneware
COLOURS:Bleu (pierre bleu)
SIZES :45x45cm60x60cm rectified60x60cm Bords Travaillés rectified 60x60cm rect AD Outdoor Plus (2cm thick)
FINISHES: Smooth and non-slip
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS:Mosaic 45x45cm rectifiedSwimming pool trims SkirtingStep
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-icone) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.