VERTIGE – Resin look ceramic tiles for interior floors
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for interior and exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware inspired by resin.
For the Vertige collection, Novoceram began its research from a very trendy material which is greatly valued in contemporary architecture for its aesthetic value: coloured resin. Vertige uses its soft, smooth appearance offering it in a high-performance and high-resistance porcelain stoneware. The surface of the tile is characterised by a play of matt and shiny reflections which gives great deepness to the product through a three-dimensional effect. Thanks to the 60×60cm format which makes it possible to reduce the number of grout joints, Vertige forms a floor with a harmonious and uniform surface.
Available in sizes 30×30cm, 45×45cm and 60x60cm, Vertige is a collection designed for residential and light commercial use: the surface not dry makes it very easy to clean and maintain. Vertige is declined in colors Blanc-white, Gris-grey, Ivoire-ivory, Taupe-beige and Anthracite-dark grey.
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-vertige) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download all images: Vertige Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 1,8 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.