CAST – Vals stone look ceramic tiles for interior and exterior floors and walls.
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for interior and exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware inspired by Vals stone.
Cast reflects the infinite structural and chromatic characteristics of the natural stone in a product which exploits the potential of latest generation ceramics technology to the full with an incredibly realistic reproduction of not just the appearance, but also the texture of the stone, the variability of the individual slabs patterned by the white quartz veins and the considerable colour variations, together with the excellent characteristics of practicality, inexpensiveness and toughness of porcelain stoneware.
Proposed strictly in the natural color of the original stone only, the range explores its finishes and methods of working in depth. Cast is in fact available with three surfaces: Smooth, suitable for all indoor applications, Structured, suitable for outdoor areas or where particularly non-slip characteristics are required, such as spas. Honed, a finish obtained by light smoothing, making the surface particularly soft and reflecting. These finishes are available in 45×45cm, 30×60cm, 10×60cm, 60×60cm, 60×60cm and 45x90cm Outdoor Plus (2cm thick), ideal for floating outdoor use.
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-cast) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
- Download all images: Cast Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 41,3 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge then right click to download in high definition.