Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for interior and exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware that represents the evolution of ceramic wood.
Noa represents the evolution of ceramic wood, with a hyper-natural interpretation of three types of treated natural wood identifying an equal number of living styles:Naturel, brushed oak with a particularly neutral natural style; Flotté, brushed oiled oak with nuances of grey; Bruni, walnut reminiscent of old restored floors.
Special attention has been paid to reproducing the material quality of the wood. Particularly mat and with slight differences in reflection, the surface is slightly wavy with raised areas created by the brushing and plaining.
The axes are characterised by controlled colour variations with veining sometimes straighter, sometimes more curving but completely free from knots. The combination of this variety, together with the quality of the product, guarantees an extraordinarily natural result.
Noa is available in a 15×90cm and 22.5×90cm size and 60×60cm Outdoor Plus (2cm thick), ideal for floating outdoor use.
USE:WallsExterior floorsInterior floors
TECHNOLOGY:Colored in body porcelain stoneware
COLOURS:Naturel (brushed oak)Flotté (brushed oiled oak)Bruni (walnut)
SIZES :45x45cm Plein Air60x60cm Plein Air Outdoor Plus (20mm thick)22,5x90cm rectified15x90cm rectified
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS:Mosaic 45x45cm rectifiedSkirtingStep
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-noa) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.