Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware reproducing the stone floor of the courtyard of an ancient church in the north of Italy.
Geo is an exact reproduction, to the smallest details, of a paving stone found in the entrance of an old church in northern Italy. For centuries theweather, mosses and lichens marked the surface of the stone in a way that almost removed the original look and creates a new material, a unique creation signed by the time. The outdoor colored in body porcelain stoneware of Geo reproduces faithfully every detail of the original stone: shades of color, metal reflections and the three-dimensionality of the surface worn by time.
Geo is available in a range of three natural colors, directly inspired by the natural stone: Ivoire, a light shade of grey-ivory, Sable, a warm nuance enriched by small intrusions of rust, Gris, a deep and elegant grey.
Geo is available in 45×45cm, 30×60cm, 60×60cm Outdoor Plus (2cm thick), format, specially adapted for installation of external raised floor installations. The range is completed by two formats especially designed for walls: 10×60cm rectified and mosaic.
USE:WallsExterior floorsInterior floors
TECHNOLOGY:Colored in body porcelain stoneware
COLOURS:Gris (grey)Sable (beige)Ivoire (ivory)
SIZES :10×60 cm rectified30x60cm 45x45cm60x60cm Outdoor Plus (2cm thick)
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS:Mosaic 45x45cm rectifiedSwimming pool trims SkirtingStep
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-geo) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.