NAPAMI – Wood look ceramic tiles for interior floors and walls
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a collection of Wood Effect tiles in colored in body Porcelain Stoneware, inspired by the most recent essences of natural Wood.
Napami is a collection of tiles in colored in body porcelain stoneware by Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, designed for interior floor and wall coverings.
Napami represents five different interpretation of Parquet, five essences, available in five different finishes, each identifying a specific living style and its own unique universe of reference.
Napami Brossé has the appearance of bleached and brushed oak. Neutral and luminous, it leaves wide discretion as far as furnishings are concerned and recalls the style of the greatest north european Designers.
Napami Moiré is inspired by the oak floorings of traditional Hausmanian buildings. A floor with terrific character, able to make the most of the characteristics of the living style conceived by the designer.
Napami Tanné is an elegant and refined floor, which offers a wide range of selected antique oak planks. A perfect covering for an industrial-style loft, for classic furnishings.
Napami Grisé reproduces a careful selection of walnut, one of the most valuable Wood in the World. Napami Grisé is an extremely elegant solution, designed for those who are looking out for an original floor, with a distinctive character, for both domestic and commercial settings.
Napami Fumé reproduces burnt-look wooden planks in intense black tones. Napami Fumé is a floor combining elegance and originality, thus ideal for both domestic and commercial settings.
Napami is available only in the 20×120 format: a large size, an absolute must for any Novoceram collection, a format that contributes significantly to the aesthetic success of the product.
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-napami) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download all images: Napami Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 32 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.