KOBE – Stone Effect tiles for indoor and outdoor walls and floors
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a stone effect collection in colored in body porcelain stoneware inspired by an elegant slate of Japanese origin
Kobe is a collection of tiles in colored in body porcelain stoneware by Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, designed for indoor and outdoor floors and walls.
Characterized by a rigorous and essential aesthetic, Kobe is inspired by an elegant slate of Japanese origin: available in two surface finishes for perfect continuity between indoor and outdoor spaces, Kobe is the preferred choice for residential and commercial spaced where special attention is paid to the selection of natural materials.
Kobe comes in two textures: a light texture (R10 A), in the 60×60 and 30×60 sizes (both rectified), suitable for indoor residential and commercial spaces, and a stronger texture (R11 A+B), in the 45×45 and 30×60 sizes with standard thickness and in the rectified 60×60 size with 2 cm thickness, created specifically for outdoor installation and for every situation that requires greater adherence.
Kobe is available in 4 colors: Kobe Calcite: a warm luminous ivory, Kobe Béryl: a pure medium grey, Kobe Quartz: an elegant pearl grey, Kobe Graphite: a deep dark grey.
30x60cm Rectified60x60cm Rectified60x60cm Rectified Outdoor Plus 45x90cm Rectified Outdoor Plus
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that defines the requirements for the energy management system. This certification, driven by the desire to better control and optimize energy consumption, is the logical continuation of an approach of continuous improvement and ongoing environmental.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining green certifications for buildings such as the commitment of the Haute Qualité Environnementale(High Environmental Quality) and the American LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Novoceam is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the HQE Association, whose aim is to control the impact of a building on its environmental context and of promote a healthy and comfortable indoor living space. Finally, Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product along its entire life cycle.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
- Download all images: Kobe Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 32 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.