Novoceram, French manufacturer of ceramic tile since 1863, presents a new collection of full body coloured porcelain stoneware tile that draws inspiration from a stone of the Rhön Mountains in the heart of Germany
Oz is a collection of full body coloured porcelain stoneware that Novoceram, French manufacturer of ceramic tile since 1863, is presenting for interior and exterior walls and floors.
Inspired by a stone composed of calcite, dolomite and quartz that has become particularly rare and precious after the quarry, located in a volcanic area of the Rhön mountains, has been definitely closed down, Oz has a true-to-life appearance with a unique charm. The Oz collection is the ideal choice for residential and commercial spaces where the use of natural materials is particularly sought after.
Oz is available with two structures: a lighter one (R10 A) suitable for indoor residential and commercial areas and available in the 60×120, 60×60 and 30×60 sizes (all rectified), and a more textured one (R11 A+B) available in the 10×60 and 30×60 sizes, which is ideal for installation outdoors and in contexts that need more slip resistance. Along with the typical colour of the reference stone, Original, Oz is also offered in three other colours: Oz Clair: a medium intensity ivory, Oz Froid: a cool grey and Oz Foncé: a warm and dark grey..
USE:Indoor and Outdoor Floors
TECHNOLOGY:Colored in body porcelain stoneware
SIZES :10x60cm Rectified
30x60cm Rectified30x60cm60x60cm Rectified60x120cm Rectified
FINISHES: Smooth and structured
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS: Step, Skirting
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that defines the requirements for the energy management system. This certification, driven by the desire to better control and optimize energy consumption, is the logical continuation of an approach of continuous improvement and ongoing environmental.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining green certifications for buildings such as the commitment of the Haute Qualité Environnementale(High Environmental Quality) and the American LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Novoceam is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the HQE Association, whose aim is to control the impact of a building on its environmental context and of promote a healthy and comfortable indoor living space. Finally, Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product along its entire life cycle.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A+.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.