Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a wood effect collection in colored in body porcelain stoneware for exterior floors which display with charm the trace of time.
Tablon is a collection of tiles in colored in body porcelain stoneware by Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, designed for exterior floors.
Brut of nature, Tablon is inspired by a wood that displays without complex and with charm the trace of time. Tablon’s collection reproduces with fidelity a wood marked by the scratches of the weather and the assaults of the sun… Tasks, cracks, furrows are added to the characteristic veins of the original essence and become the distinctive signs of a new nobility.
Designed for outdoor, Tablon’s collection adds to the Outdoor Plus range and combines with elegance the natural look of the wood marked by the cicatrise of the time and the technical advantages of the 20mm colored in body porcelain stoneware. Available in two sizes 30×120 and 60×60, Tablon wood look tile is available in three color versions: Tablon Clair, a warm white and extremely luminous oak-wood, Tablon Naturel, a natural oak-wood, whose original color has been tempered by the long exposure to the elements and Tablon Gris, originally a fully veered teak completely in a gray color with silver-like reflections.
TECHNOLOGY:Colored in body porcelain stoneware
SIZES :30x120cm Outdoor Plus60x60cm Outdoor Plus
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS: Swimming pool trims
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that defines the requirements for the energy management system. This certification, driven by the desire to better control and optimize energy consumption, is the logical continuation of an approach of continuous improvement and ongoing environmental.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining green certifications for buildings such as the commitment of the Haute Qualité Environnementale(High Environmental Quality) and the American LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Novoceam is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the HQE Association, whose aim is to control the impact of a building on its environmental context and of promote a healthy and comfortable indoor living space. Finally, Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product along its entire life cycle.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.