PETITOT – Design Effect tiles for interior walls and floors
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents presents a complete collection for interior walls and floors in colored in body porcelain stoneware which pays tribute to an eclectic French architect of the 18th century: Ennemond A. Petitot.
Petitot is a tiles collection in colored in body porcelain stoneware, designed by Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, as interior wall and floor covering.
Petitot is an homage to a misunderstood artist : Ennemond Alexandre Petitot , architect, painter, draughtsman, engraver, decorator, set designer, landscape painter, by an eclectic and lively activity. Innovator among the most gifted artists of the Decorativism of XVIIIth century, he embodies like few others the style, the character and the aesthetics of Novoceram by virtue of his fertile imagination and his extreme elegance. In the galleries of a building designed by Petitot, ancient wooden panels, on which multiple layers of paint, different interventions for pickling and renovation made the original look of natural wood unrecognizable, turning it into an indefinable surface, served as inspiration for the aesthetics of this new collection.
The appearance of Petitot evokes those of gypsum, concrete or metal, according to the surface area you are looking at. Actually, it gives a taste of everything but it’s much more than that : a brand new material, produced partially by chance, – as the artworks by Petitot – that combines the heterogeneity and the richness of countless different elements, obtaining however an aesthetic result extremely natural, never excessive. A reference, an homage, even clearer comes up in the insert « Affresco », where all the graphic ornamental elements of Petitot drawings are reproduced directly on tiles as a wall decoration recalling the frescos discovered under a layer of gypsum.
Petitot is available in Ecru, Silex, Zinc and Sépia colours and in the 60×120, 20×120, 60×60, 30×60 and 45×45 sizes.
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-petitot) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
- Download all images: Petitot Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 32 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.