MOON – Minimal stone look ceramic tiles for interior floors
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for interior and exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware intended for large architectural projects in heavily stressed.
The discreet elegance of Moon is a subtle alchemy of elements – a delicately matt surface, both uniform and with a wealth of small details which reveals its richness gradually as you move away.
Moon is a minimal natural looking stone, characterized by a range of four colors and by a surface designed to meet the needs of commercial and residential contemporary architecture, both from the point of view of technical and aesthetic. Inspired by the stone, has a surface generally homogeneous but rich in micro details, a unique charm and understated elegance. As the stone, the protagonist of the great Renaissance architecture, Moon is aimed at large architectural projects heavily stressed.
Moon is available in two colors: Fer, gray, Anthracite, black and available in 60x60cm rectified, will meet the aesthetic and technical requirements of major projects.
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– UPEC Classification (pending www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-moon) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
- Download all images: Moon Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 13,6 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.