SAMSARA – Stone look ceramic tiles for interior and exterior floors and walls
Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, presents a complete collection for interior and exterior flooring in colored in body porcelain stoneware inspired by a precious Indian stone.
Like the precious Indian stone which inspires it, the appearance of Samsara changes with the light, reflecting it and breaking it down into delicate sparks. The five colours recalling five natural shades (Opale-white, Ivoire-ivory, Perle-light grey, Plomb-dark grey e Ardoise-black), are available in smooth and structured versions, enabling a perfectly uniform tone to be achieved in indoor and outdoor residential and commercial settings, helped by the vast range of sizes.
Samsara is available in sizes 30x30cm smooth, 30x30cm structured, 45x45cm smooth, 45×45 structured, 30x60cm smooth, 30×60 structured, 60x60cm smooth, 60×60cm structured Outdoor Plus (2cm thick), ideal for floating outdoor use.
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– Ecolabel : European environmental quality mark that guarantees that products have low levels of environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from the selection of materials to the production cycle, distribution and disposal.
– UPEC Classification (www.novoceram.fr/dossier-upec-samsara) : allows to know the proper intended use of each tile following the dictates of the ISO standards that define the criteria for determining the resistance of the tiles to high stress, wear and tear, puncture, water, chemicals and stains.
– Indoor emissions: index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
- Download all images: Samsara Collection Images (.zip Document ZIP / 9,1 MB)
Click on an image to enlarge it then right click to download it in high definition.