Novoceram, French ceramic producer since 1863, unveils a collection of white body tiles for indoor walls.
Kawaii is a collection of white body tiles that Novoceram, French ceramic producer since 1863, has designed for the realisation of indoor wallcovering.
Joyful and twinkly, the collection Kawaii is inspired by the “Kawaii” trend, which refers to the culture of cuteness in Japan. This concept was born in the 1970s in response to the rigidity of the Japanese post-war culture. Kawaii is made up of cute characters that have bold colours and fill in the space with joy. This creates a harmonious contrast with the gold background adorned with traditional Japanese patterns. The collection plays with light between matte and shiny parts.
Kawaii is an 80×80 cm composition.
USE: Indoor walls
TECHNOLOGY: White body tiles
SIZES: 80x80cm composition (composed of 2 40×80 tiles)
FINISHING TOUCH: Smooth
DECORATION AND SPECIAL PIECES: –
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to the company’s quality management system that is part of a continual improvement at all levels which include: customer relations, willingness to communicate, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to the environmental management system, based on environmental commitment, on strict standards and increasingly ambitious goals that the company has implemented to control and reduce its impact on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to energy management systems. This certification, driven by the wish to better control and optimise energy consumption, is the logical continuation of a continual improvement approach and an environmental commitment.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of inhalation toxicity. All our tiles are assigned A +, – the best note in this classification. Furthermore, as they do not contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), they even outperform all the requirements of the A+ classification.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining various ecological certifications for the construction industry such as the American certification LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product throughout its entire life cycle.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.