Novoceram, a French ceramic manufacturer since 1863, presents a collection of colored in body porcelain stoneware tiles with a travertine effect
Tiber is a collection of colored in body porcelain stoneware tiles that Novoceram, a French ceramic manufacturer since 1863, has studied for the creation of interior and exterior floor and wall coverings.
Inspired by travertine, one of the most used stones by the Romans, Tiber faithfully reproduces the shades of beige and the small irregularities of this rustic and elegant material that integrates perfectly into any type of environment.
The collection is available in two versions: Tiber Natural (which respects the natural shading of the material) and Tiber Light (an elegant selection of the lighter faces).
USE: Indoor and Outdoor Floors and walls
TECHNOLOGY: Colored in body porcelain stoneware
COLOURS: Natural, Light
SIZES: 20×20 cm, 10×60 cm, 30×60 cm, 60×60 cm, 60×60 cm Outdoor Plus, 60×90 cm Outdoor Plus, mosaïque 30×30 cm 6 colonnes
FINISHES: Smooth and Strutured
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS: Step, Skirting
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that defines the requirements for the energy management system. This certification, driven by the desire to better control and optimize energy consumption, is the logical continuation of an approach of continuous improvement and ongoing environmental.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining green certifications for buildings such as the commitment of the Haute Qualité Environnementale(High Environmental Quality) and the American LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Novoceam is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the HQE Association, whose aim is to control the impact of a building on its environmental context and of promote a healthy and comfortable indoor living space. Finally, Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product along its entire life cycle.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.