Novoceram, French ceramic producer since 1863, unveils a concrete effect collection of coloured body porcelain stoneware tiles, available in the 90x90cm format.
Teranga is a collection of full body coloured porcelain stoneware tiles that Novoceram, French ceramic producer since 1863, has especially designed for the realisation of indoor and outdoor flooring.
Teranga, a collection of tiles with a concrete effect, presents the same aesthetic minimalist details that characterise concrete such as subtle cracks. Adapted to large contemporary spaces, the Teranga collection is available in new formats including the 30x90cm and 90x90cm.
Teranga is also available in the Outdoor plus range in an extra-large format: the rectified 90x90cm that has a 20mm thickness and is especially designed for outdoor spaces, and for various types of installation methods such as traditional laying, laying on gravel or as stepping-stones, and raised installation.
USE: Floor and wall tiles for outdoor and indoor use
TECHNOLOGY: Coloured body porcelain stoneware
COLOURS: Ivoire, Perle, Fer, Graphite, Kaki, Sable
SIZES: 30x60cm, 60x60cm, 60x120cm and 120x120cm
FINISHING TOUCH: Smooth
DECORATION AND SPECIAL PIECES: Baseboard, stair nosing, accessories for swimming pools and gardens
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to the company’s quality management system that is part of a continual improvement at all levels which include: customer relations, willingness to communicate, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to the environmental management system, based on environmental commitment, on strict standards and increasingly ambitious goals that the company has implemented to control and reduce its impact on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that sets out the requirements related to energy management systems. This certification, driven by the wish to better control and optimise energy consumption, is the logical continuation of a continual improvement approach and an environmental commitment.
– UPEC Classification: determines if the products are suitable for the premises for which they were designed. The ISO standards define the criteria used for this classification that evaluate the resistance of tiles to wear, puncturing, water, stains and chemicals.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of inhalation toxicity. All our tiles are assigned A +, – the best note in this classification. Furthermore, as they do not contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), they even outperform all the requirements of the A+ classification.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining various ecological certifications for the construction industry such as the American certification LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product throughout its entire life cycle.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.