Novoceram, French manufacturer of ceramic tile since 1863, presents a collection of full body coloured porcelain stoneware tile which adapts to all styles for interior and exterior floors.
Maxima is a collection of tiles in colored in body porcelain stoneware by Novoceram, French ceramics manufacturer since 1863, has especially designed for interior and exterior floors
With the Maxima collection, Novoceram continues its research of ceramic surfaces using light as the main decorative element: a sober, discreet, extremely elegant appearance. Originally inspired by a stone, transfigured by the meeting of a reflective material crumbled into microfragments of light from a dense texture and low relief. Precious details emerge from a surface that, from a distance, gives a uniform impression for a highly contemporary style.
Available in four colors variants, Maxima is a modular collection, designed to adapt to any type of project, residential and commercial. The four sizes available, 30×30 cm, 45×45 cm, 30×60 cm, 60×60 cm, are all available in a smooth version for indoor use and a non-slip structured version for outdoor use, for a perfect graphic and chromatic continuity
USE: Indoor Floors
TECHNOLOGY: Colored in body porcelain stoneware
COLOURS: Blanc, Sable, Gris, Anthracite
SIZES: 30x30cm, 45x45cm, 30x60cm, 60x60cm
FINISHES: Smooth and structured
DECORATIONS AND TRIMS: Step
– ISO EN 9001 : standard that defines the requirements for the company’s quality management system in order to achieve ambitious goals and to plan continuous improvements for various phases of corporate processes: customer relations, willingness to listen and talk, internal organisation, relations with suppliers and all the production processes.
– ISO EN 14001 : standard that defines the requirements for the environmental management system, based on ecological commitment and increasingly ambitious goals in terms of process control implemented by the company in order to limit the impact of its activities on the environment and to improve its performance continuously.
– ISO EN 50001 : standard that defines the requirements for the energy management system. This certification, driven by the desire to better control and optimize energy consumption, is the logical continuation of an approach of continuous improvement and ongoing environmental.
– Novoceram products are involved in obtaining green certifications for buildings such as the commitment of the Haute Qualité Environnementale(High Environmental Quality) and the American LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Novoceam is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the HQE Association, whose aim is to control the impact of a building on its environmental context and of promote a healthy and comfortable indoor living space. Finally, Novoceram has also commissioned the PEF (Environmental Performance Footprint) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) of its products, which indicate the potential environmental impact of a product along its entire life cycle.
– Indoor emissions : index measuring the emissions of volatile substances posing a risk of toxicity by inhalation. Our tiles are classified A +: the best level of this classification. Furthermore, being completely free of volatile organic compounds emissions, they even exceed the criteria required for classification A +.
INFORMATION AND INTERVIEWS
Our press office, the whole Novoceram team and Management are at your disposal for any further information or for an interview about the booths, the products or the company. Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.